Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fun with Dollhouses

Usually when I hear, "Your uncles are coming, wee! One of them gets your room! More wee!" I'm like, "Whatever. I don't sleep in my room anyways." because I like the couch...
Anyways, I'm trying to break that habit and sleep in my room again, and I recently heard those words again.
Well...Not those exact words, but, you get my point, right?

So, while I was at "school" the other day my mom suggested I do this.


Pretty creepy...


In a line.


On the roof, and in all the rooms...


Seven and a half rooms of fun and creepy!


I like to imagine that perhaps they are all just waiting in line to buy tickets for a rock concert.


Double line! Woo!


The second line is kinda like the fastpass line at Disney World.


They stare into your sooouullllll.


That monkey looks especially creepy...


I've still got a bit more work to do though.

Can't wait until you get here, uncle :]
and neither can they...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I don't have to sleep in your room. I couldn't fall asleep with all those LPS eyes staring at me.