Friday, January 28, 2011

Home alone.

My mother has only left me alone a couple times. I believe today was only the 2nd or 3rd time she did. Last time, I was fine. The only problem is, my eyes keep playing tricks on me!
For example, I watched a movie while she was gone, and whenever the sun moved out from behind a cloud, I'd think someone was standing there staring at me. Was there? God I hope not.
Another example is, and this one happens every time I walk by my bathroom, I think a black dog/wolf-like creature is standing where the toilet should be...

And shadows look like people sometimes too. I'm probably just crazy but really, why must my eyes want to trick me...

And even though it has nothing to do with my eyes playing tricks, I thought someone was breaking into my house when I heard a car going about 70 miles an hour on my street for a few minutes. And everytime I'd hear a noise downstairs, or across the hall even, I'd pause my movie for maybe ten minutes and listen and look around like a Meerkat who thought he heard a vulture. Every once in awhile I considered screaming at the top of my lungs to make sure no one was there...However doing that would just bring them closer to me...And the neighbors would probably call the cops...But what would be their reason? Me being to loud? Or me being attacked? They probably wouldn't care though. While the doctor is whining to his friends about how "hard" he has it and while the other neighbors think about what they'll plant in their garden when the spring comes.

I survived though! I love surviving. Its a great feeling.

No comments: